2016 Edge Sport (G2) Front & Rear Sway Bars

snmjim

Alright fellas...my order has been placed. Looks like another few weeks until they start shipping.

John said ADDCO will process the payment when the bar is ready to ship. Once you see that your CC has been charged, it will be about 4-5 business days until its delivered, depending on location.

Edited by roots57
  • Like 3

I've got parts. post-46130-0-02628700-1528027894_thumb.jpg I am going to set the bar on the stiffest setting...

When they are made and delivered that is.

:lol: Then my car can go away for another week or two for what should be a one hour job. :hysterical:

Edited by Xtra
  • Like 1

I've got parts. attachicon.gifIMG_1873.JPG I am going to set the bar on the stiffest setting...

:lol: Then my car can go away for another week or two for what should be a one hour job. :hysterical:

Adding more parts to the list.......

I got the fronts too, I like the grease able end links.

post-49053-0-39394800-1528123861_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've got parts. attachicon.gifIMG_1873.JPG I am going to set the bar on the stiffest setting...

I bought the Moog rear links last week also. They certainly look a lot better than the stock links.

• Like 1

In case anyone is ordering the sway bar links or anything else with Rock Auto, here is a discount code for 5% off. Of course they sent it after I made all my purchases but I'm sure I'll be making more. Enjoy

Thanks for look out for the community! very nice of you to share!

I just ordered my sway bar! John at Addco was extremely nice to work with.

Just out of curiosity, what is consequence of not using the Moog sway bar links? I don't drive my Edge super hard so my current plan is to use the OEM links until they go bad and replace with Moog as required.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, what is consequence of not using the Moog sway bar links? I don't drive my Edge super hard so my current plan is to use the OEM links until they go bad and replace with Moog as required.

The links do not cost very much and are easy to replace when installing the new bar.

• Like 1

They only cost $20 each, $44 shipped. Your OEM links will probably be ok if you don't push it. But keep in mind that the new bar will apply substantially more force on the links (especially in the stiff setting) so its probably a good idea to replace them, especially since its so easy and it will save you time doing the install of the bar and links all at once.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Im a bit late to the party here...Is this a limited run or will more be available?

There's a good chance they're not in production yet, call the contact listed and you can probably get in on it.

Beyond that it didn't sound like these would be a regularly stocked item once this batch goes out.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Status/Update

Per John Wright (ADDCO Rep):

- Still waiting on raw material shipment, hopefully this week

- 15 orders to date

- ETA 2-4 weeks

Thanks for staying on top of this. I just returned from a long vacation and was hoping my bar would be close to done by now. At least we're not being billed until they ship. Another couple weeks isn't a big deal for this.

• Like 1

Hang in there everybody, I know it's painful however if you understood more about the custom manufacturing industry you'd appreciate a few weeks/months waiting period as opposed to the normal 1-2 years.

This is a high quality stabilizer manufacturing Co that backs their product and it should say something when some of the big race circuits i.e. Summit & Lime Rock place mass Qty requests. :worship:

We're fortunate that ADDCO is even entertaining our unique niche... :doh:

This wait is comparatively short and well worth it, just the other night I was able to controllably drift an entire round about so well that Tanner & Ken would have been proud... :hat_tip:

Just imagine a video with Tanner or Ken using an Edge Sport doing a Gymkhana run through the streets of San Francisco...ROFLMAO!!! :hysterical: :happy feet: :clapping:

Edited by snmjim
  • Like 2

Hang in there everybody, I know it's painful however if you understood more about the custom manufacturing industry you'd appreciate a few weeks/months waiting period as opposed to the normal 1-2 years.

This is a high quality stabilizer manufacturing Co that backs their product and it should say something when some of the big race circuits i.e. Summit & Lime Rock place mass Qty requests. :worship:

We're fortunate that ADDCO is even entertaining our unique niche... :doh:

This wait is comparatively short and well worth it, just the other night I was able to controllably drift an entire round about so well that Tanner & Ken would have been proud... :hat_tip: Copy that!...Im impressed that you were able to get this thing happening without a minimum order of 50 or 100..

Just imagine a video with Tanner or Ken using an Edge Sport doing a Gymkhana run through the streets of San Francisco...ROFLMAO!!! :hysterical:happy%20feet.gif:clapping:

• Like 1