I need suggestions

Speedy321

You can also have them powder coated in any color/finish you want for around $150 per wheel. If you are ok with the wheel design and size, this is probably the way to go and the finish will last, its definitely cheaper than buying a whole new wheel/tire set up. You can vinyl wrap them too but as long as you are set on the color/finish you want, its better to just have them powder coated for the durability. Professional vinyl wrap cost vs powder coat cost is in the same ballpark. Plasti-dip is the cheapest but don't expect it to be very durable, vinyl wrap either.

You can also have them powder coated in any color/finish you want for around $150 per wheel.

I must get smoking deals from the guy that does powdercoat. They are a fencing company so they have their powdercoat running nearly every day. he did my motorcycle wheels and 14 other miscellaneous parts for $184 bucks. Gave him $200 because i thought he was crazy.

What I'm saying is, if you decide to coat your stock wheels, check with a company that isn't a powder coat "shop", a lot of times they do so much quantity, that the extra cash in their pocket is just gravy.

• Like 1

I must get smoking deals from the guy that does powdercoat. They are a fencing company so they have their powdercoat running nearly every day. he did my motorcycle wheels and 14 other miscellaneous parts for $184 bucks. Gave him $200 because i thought he was crazy.

What I'm saying is, if you decide to coat your stock wheels, check with a company that isn't a powder coat "shop", a lot of times they do so much quantity, that the extra cash in their pocket is just gravy.

Thats a good point. I've had success saving $$ doing things like that before. I remember needing a big 1.5 farad capacitor for my amp back in the day and the brand name painted ones at the stereo shop were like $100, I got a 1.5 farad capacitor from an electrical supply house that had a better rating for a fraction of that. The only thing it didn't have was a fancy logo painted on the outside.