Just discovered a 17 Edge followed me home!

EdgeGold17

Glad I moved out of my 15 Fusion!

This 17 Edge Ti is just awesome!

Got the White Gold with Ceramic interior,

and she came with Pirelli Scopions!

Love this Automobile!

My only complaint is the FOG light system.

I loved it on the Fusion.

Here I have DT Running Lights.

China has a nice FOG. So does England.

What can be done...

post-49567-0-93121900-1517104843_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

So what's the problem? Everyone knows that England always foggy, but Nebraska. Nebraska doesn't have any fog! (grin)

https://www.carid.com/2017-ford-edge-fog-lights/

When adding "fog" lights, remember that the real purpose of fog lights are to illuminate just the edge of the road, as your are driving very slow and are just trying to stay on the road. They are not driving lights (as some think).

When adding "fog" lights, remember that the real purpose of fog lights are to illuminate just the edge of the road, as your are driving very slow and are just trying to stay on the road. They are not driving lights (as some think).

not entirely accurate. fog lights have a very sharp horizontal cut-off designed to throw the light low so it doesn't light up the fog at eye level. lighting the fog at eye level would diminish the ability to see objects in front of you since your eyes would adjust to see the brightly lit fog. this is why when using fog lights, one should turn off the regular headlights. this decreases the amount of light being projected forward but actually increases visibility. on a BMW i had in the 90s, the high beams were actually disabled when the fog lights were on. of course this usage is never observed.

but remember that the "real" purpose of putting on your fog lights is to look cool.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...