remote start horn beep

That's not my key fob, Mine has a lock, unlock and horn, The first press of the lock, locks the door. The second press makes the horn beep. The third press makes the horn beep and starts the car. I guess it's a way to let you know you have successfully started your car when you can't see the lights, But the beeping horn is annoying to my neighbors

The factory remote start from Ford involves a dedicated start button on the fob - press lock at least once to lock the vehicle then press the remote start button twice to initiate remote start. There are several aftermarket remote start kits which use the "press lock button 3 times" method so that you don't have to carry a separate fob for the remote starter - Fortin and MPC are two well known brands. Your dealer probably installed one of those aftermarket kits prior to delivery.

The Edge, along with almost every other car ever equipped with remote power locks, locks all doors on the first press of the lock button on the fob and then provides an audible confirmation (horn or electronic beep) that it's locked when the lock button is pressed a second time. It may be possible to disable the horn beep for the remote start (depending on which aftermarket model it is) but the first beep for the double lock button press will always be there.

Your remote start sounds like its an aftermarket kit. Ford OEM remote start keys have a dedicated button.

This. If that actually starts your car then you’re stuck with the honks because that’s Ford’s way of letting you know you’ve locked the vehicle. Clever design by the aftermarket remote start because it uses the OEM remote, but the side effect is the double honk. No way around that unless you change it for the factory remote start.