Any Windshield Wiper Rec's?

I have recently tried cleaning the blades with a high concentrate mixture of MotorCraft windshield washer with water & it made a big difference compared to cleaning with water only.

I use alcohol wipes and follow with 303 Aerospace Protectant to block ultraviolet light from deteriorating the rubber.

• Like 2

My original OEM wipers are still going strong after almost 2-1/2 years. The 303 is working for me, never had wipers last more than a year in the hot summers with the blazing sun here in the sunny south. May not last forever but I'll take 3 years vs. 1 year.

• 3 months later...

Trying to replace wipers on my 2015. OEM and new wiper do not look at all compatible(see photo) Any suggestions?

attachicon.gif20180919_150650.jpg

That won't fit. You'll need to find wiper blades that fit an "I&L" arm which has a hook at the end which the blade swivels on to engage squeeze-to-lock tabs. I have found Motorcraft to be the best fit but PIAA, Bosch, and Rain-X also make blades that work. The Motorcraft model is WW-2801-PF.

• Like 2