2011 Edge Sport 70kmi.
The vehicle turns over perfectly fine. Everything in the vehicle seems to be functioning properly.
The car just won't fire up.
It was at the dealer last week and they thought it was the BCM, replaced it, didn't make a difference, so they put the original module back in the vehicle and it started fine.
Fast forward 3 days and it won't start again.
I can't seem to find any information on the location of the BCM to check for a bad connector or a loose pin.
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Turns over, won't start
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users