I'm here to use and abuse y'all

ituhata

Hey Everyone!

I'm Itu (sorry for stating the obvious) and I came here to pick your brains for information, opinions and suggestions. I hope y'all don't mind me using ya!

Anyway, thanks for having me, I'm sure you are all awesome people and I look forward to meeting you!

Here's my current baby: https://imgur.com/a/5MGIl

EDIT: I am not sure why that link doesnt work. It works if you copy and paste it. Weird.

Edited by ituhata
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

During last oil change wandered around showroom as I usually do (gets the blood circulating in the sales staff, good for laughs). Looked at the 150 on the floor, mid 70's. It was niceeee. Some sort of auto cover that unrolled and covered the bed. Rolled up out of the way when desired. The playroom was large enough, thought the bath was a little cramped however. Also still had the actually dive it yourself, no auto-drive function, and no Mr. Fusion to power it. Still had to refuel at a gas station. (Hey, for 70+, I want to be able to go back to the bedroom, grab a few zzzz's and let it drive me cross country without stopping to refuel).

Edited by enigma-2

I'm pretty adamant about what I want. If I go with an F150 over the Edge, this is the exact pre-built configuration and color I want.

XR5Ohyg.png

It's only really an option on the table right now because I am mildly concerned with the direct injection engine in the 18 Edge, and I'm not a fan of the 19 facelift.

• Like 1

During last oil change wandered around showroom as I usually do (gets the blood circulating in the sales staff, good for laughs). Looked at the 150 on the floor, mid 70's. It was niceeee. Some sort of auto cover that unrolled and covered the bed. Rolled up out of the way when desired. The playroom was large enough, thought the bath was a little cramped however. Also still had the actually dive it yourself, no auto-drive function, and no Mr. Fusion to power it. Still had to refuel at a gas station. (Hey, for 70+, I want to be able to go back to the bedroom, grab a few zzzz's and let it drive me cross country without stopping to refuel).

You completely lost me somewhere in the middle of that paragraph.