window sticker lookup for used Edge?

Any website available where I could enter a VIN number for a used Edge and view the original window sticker? The link below will show the configuration with options but not the full sticker with build date, gas mileage, safety ratings, and most importantly for my purposes the MSRP.

https://removeandreplace.com/2013/03/24/find-your-cars-window-sticker-online/

I concur what PerfA said. There used to be a lot of them but none have worked for the past year or so.

While I was chewing the fat at my local dealership I asked if they could (they can) look up the window sticker and they did. I then handed them a flash drive and said "hey, can you save that to this?" They can and they did w/o any himmin or hawing. So I now have a full color PDF of my 2013's window sticker. (and that lil 2nd sticker as well)

• Like 2

Thanks guys, I guess the link I posted in the OP is the closest I"ll get. I was considering a used Edge Sport or Lincoln MKX and would like to see the original full sticker with price. Most of the used ones at Ford dealerships have a link to the original sticker, but there are many available low mileage trade-ins at BMW and other luxury brand dealers for good prices.

We like our Edge so much we're thinking of selling our 08 Sable and getting another.

• Like 1

bamabob - I'd still try the link. Plug it into a browser URL field at the top and see where it takes you. Its possible that the URL you've copied will take you to a forwarded page with the VIN more clearly discernible. You've got nothing to loose other than time.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought an Edge in 2015, and was just looking at used Escapes for the wife. I sent an email to the dealer that sold me an Edge and asked if they could provide me with the window stickers on a couple used Escapes and they did it without a problem.

Or if your dealer is selling any used Edges, you could say your interested in their Edge but want to compare it to some others you have seen. I think they would quickly get you the window stickers.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A couple years late but I found a thread over on Blue Oval Forums to be exceptionally helpful... provide your VIN and user "ice-capades" will kindly provide your window sticker if it's available as soon as he can. 

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63182-window-sticker-requests/

Enjoy!  ?

2FMPK4AP3GBB17197_OEM STICKER.jpg

Edited by MetalAnon
attaching my window sticker for reference
  • Like 2