Replacement head light lens/bucket.. Halo??

Hey all, I have been reading a bit in here and all I am really finding is info on replacement bulbs.

I am looking to replace the entire light assembly on my 2007 SEL. I just updated the leaking tail lights with the smoked *Drive Bright LED* tail lights.... Thanx elricfate they look awesome!! Need to look for Cyclops light upgrade to match now.

Now the headlight assemblies are clouded over so instead of trying to fix..... I think I will just *upgrade* so they will have the *fresher* look like the tail does now. Color is dark grey so a smoked darker light is what I am looking for. I am thinking like a smoked chrome look as I am thinking to smoke chrome the grill to match... ;)

Please, any and all... share your thoughts/ideas/what you have done/ pics, etc.

Try CARiD... they have a couple of aftermarket headlight types for 2007 Edge. From personal experience I recommend the black rather than the smoke - both have blacked out backgrounds for looks but the smoke lenses unnecessarily reduce light output. Also, you'll want to change the included H11 bulbs for H9.

Edited by TheWizard
  • Like 1