Hi, I noticed that my cupholder lights weren't working a few weeks ago and then realized that none of the ambient lights are on. I have gone to the vehicle settings page and verified that Ambient lighting is turned on- I switched it off and then back on again to be sure. I do see the cupholder lights come on only when I stop the engine and open the door. Any ideas?
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
2015 Ambient Lights not working
Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:29 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:55 PM
Just in case, is the brightness slider up (to the right)? What I mean, are they set to high brightness?
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users