2011 Lincoln MKX Sync Scheduled Maint. Freezes

MrManiacNF

Hey

My Lincoln was parked for a few months, battery went dead. I removed it, had it charged and reinstalled. All is well. My sync screen comes on, it says "Performing Scheduled Maintenance..." the progress bar goes to 90%ish and just freezes. Tried removing battery terminal/fuse, radio comes on and If I use the steering wheel controls I can set stations, Sirius Sat., usb drives I plug in play. Volume and all other button work fine also. All while the screens stays at 90%.

The web site won't let me re-download the update. Says it was done in May of 2011 to Gen2 v2.8 BT4T-14D544-BJ. Not possible to pair / use phone at all. But, While the progress bar is completing I can hit the screen a few time and the home button pops up on the bottom. No text on any labels, but I can select a different screen mode and it changes to my custom wallpaper I had set. Once the progress bar reachs its freeze point at roughly 90% the home button becomes unresponsive.

Anyone have/know where I can re-download the appropriate update file to try before I bring it too the dealer.

Thanks
James