Greetings! I'm considering purchasing a used Edge, and I need help finding an independent mechanic to inspect potential purchases. Any advice?
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Any recommendations for independent mechanics in Fox Cities, WI area?mechanics inspections fox cities wisconsin
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:01 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:52 PM
Ask the people you work with. Don't put too much in the ones the say good, but listen to them when they talk down a mechanic. Personally I would consider your local Ford dealer as they are the best experts on the Edge.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mechanics, inspections, fox cities, wisconsin
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users