rjcapp

Thanks for the add and the welcome! Love my Edge.... owned it since 2014 - it was my Dads may he R.I.P. - I hope to resolve a few issues probably very common.

1. check engine light for the fuel inlet - I just reset with a OBD2 scanner when it happens - tried cleaning did not help

2. the backup camera just started acting up - no guide lines anymore - I plan on recalibrating this weekend with forscan

3. the drivers door ajar warning - i pretty much ignore it when it happens and press ok to send it to the background

just over 111,000 mile - I do all my own maintenance

I will look up these issues and if needed start a topic in the correct areas like its supposed to occur, just wanted to thorwout mainly why I joined and look forward to others shared info....

THANKS

Edited by rjcapp

Sorry to hear about your dad :(

1. EVAP Purge Valve on firewall is a common cause of EVAP codes for Gen 1.5

2. Most likely a camera replacement will be needed. Make sure you have the latest version of Sync first tho.

3. Can be fixed in one of many ways. Replace the door latch, install a bypass switch, etc.

• Like 1