Hello all

PackPariah

Hello every body!!!

The wife and I are excited for our new to us '16 Edge 2.0l SEL. This is our first major purchase together and are a little nervous, but we are definitely happy with our choice of the edge over the escape, crv, and a few others we looked at even though we exceeded our budget by a couple Grand lol. But I feel we made the right choice.

Anybody got anything to look out for or issues to be aware of? Would greatly appreciate any advice.

Congratulations on the new to you purchase!!

Only things to watch out for is coking, an oil catch can helps prevent this for as long as possible.

If you have the moon roof or BAMR as it's known around here, make sure the tracks are cleaned & lubed.

Stock OEM halogen headlights are crap & people usually do the H9 mod to give you more usable light with very little modification.

The OEM brakes are ok for stopping, but are HORRIBLE on brake dust. I replaced mine with Centric Premium Blanks & Z23 performance pads. Stopping has improved & brake dust is greatly reduced.

The '16 Edge seems to be a solid vehicle & should last awhile as long as you do preventative maintenance.

• Like 2