Broken EVAP line and fuel gauge issue

David V

New member! 2011 ford edge limited awd. Last week my wife decided to drive over a very large rock. After replacing the upper motor mount, oil pan and tire and wheel I'm getting a CEL for the fuel filler. I think I'm hearing what sounds like a blubbery noise coming from underneath the car which I haven't checked yet. I'm thinking she may have broke the evap line that runs to the tank. Would this be easy to replace if broke? Also the digital fuel gauge seems to be acting up now and not reading correctly. Car seemed to run out of gas this morning so I put a gallon or 2 in it and it read 1/2 tank, but it also seems to count down very quickly on miles to empty. She put $30 in gas in it Thursday which shouldn't have already been gone by Monday. Little weekend driving only. Could the problems be related? Please help a frustrated husband!

Thank you. Traced the sound coming from the torn up fiber board and pulled it back to find a bracket under the drivers floor board which is where I see a black box with a broken chunk taken out. I'm guessing this is the evap canister. Hoping a wrecking yard can help me out on that since they're not cheap.