I bought an 18 Edge SE. I want to add the LED parking lights to the front bumper, (like the SEL & higher has) and wonder what is involved. Is there a wiring harness to plug into, or would I need to add that? Would the computer need to be re-flashed? Just wondering what would be involved other than the cost of the lights?
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
LED Parking lights on '18 Edgeedge led signature lighting
1 reply to this topic
Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:01 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:38 AM
- I'm sure you would have to wire them yourself, although thats not too difficult. There are a few aftermarket options for those lights, the OEM ones are almost $300 each ($600 for both).
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users