I decided to install a Nest thermostat yesterday and it amazes me how technology can work on something as simple as a home thermostat. The install was extremely easy. I think it took 20 minutes start to finish with a bit of dawdling while watching old episodes of Top Gear. The greatest thing is a got it for fifty dollars off because my local Best Buy forgot to change the price label on the shelf and they honored the price that was on the shelf. Lets just say I was the last one to get that price.
Welcome to the Ford Edge Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .and more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users