Mustang seats in Edge sport?

So does anyone know if its easy or possible to but a set of mustang recaro seats into the Edge well atleast just a driver seat? Or has anyone done anything similar I just want that nice cuddle feeling a racing seat gives. I know anything is possible for the right price but I want something almost plug and play if I can get a seat for a good price. If anyone had any info if has done it I would love any info

I know anything is possible with money but wanted to know if it used the same bracket or anything assuming they could since it be cheaper for them to use same or similar parts. And as for them having air bags idk I guess it would depend on what seat I got but most of the type I want dont im guessing

Unlikely they're plug and play - 2 different platforms.

I'm gonna stick with akirby with this one. it will not be plug and play. i have done seat swaps before ( from RX-8 to mazdaspeed 6) and made a custom seat bracket, and installed the seat heat by cutting the foam and had to change a few power plugs over and even then some of the features didn't work.