2018 Titanium good deal?

Rbrant35

New to the forum. Hello everyone. Forums are my first stop anytime I am looking at or purchase a new vehicle. My wife wants an Edge and I am close to pulling the trigger on either a Titanium or SEL with leather added. The Titanium is stickered at 39,500 and current dealer discount and incentives have it coming in at 32,300. Has a few options added that have upped the sticker price a bit I think. Tow package and whatever that white color is comes with a cost I believe as well. I still feel like that is a pretty good price, but I'm not really familiar with what the Edge is actually going for. I'm assuming I could possibly get out the door with slightly lower, but not sure how much. This dealer still has 15 2018's and are getting ready to move into a newly built dealership across town. I am pretty sure they would like to lower their 2018 inventory before that move, but I could be wrong...haha. Just curious if anyone thinks 32k is a good starting number.

sounds like a decent deal to me. Depends if it has the options you want.

after driving my edge for over two years I'm glad I have the front camera, I have a hard time judging where the front corners are.

I could do without a sunroof but hard to find one without.

Given the large inventory, end of model year with an upcoming update, dealer moving, I say you're in the drivers seat, (pun intended), get what you want at the price you're willing to pay. If financing insist on 0 to 1.9% rate.

Edited by bamabob

Thanks for the info. I was able to talk them down a bit, but wasnt happy at all with their offer on my trade in. That coupled with the fact I owed a bit more than I thought put the 2018 out of reach. Not by much, but I set a hard number that I refuse to go over. Good chance they call me tomorrow and give me what I was asking, but I've been working another deal for a one owner 2014 SEL with 31k miles for a few days and decided to pull the trigger on it before it was gone. Had all the options my wife wanted and saved me quite a bit of money. Pretty awesome car we picked up with the chrome wheels being the only exception. I hate chrome wheels.

• 4 months later...