New member here.
I have a nasty battery drain when the ignition is off.
I eliminated the Alternator by disconnecting the main cable.
I used a thermal imaging device to see what was getting warm and I found a connector right beside the inside fuse box the was heating up.
Its a light gray Molex type connector on the right side of the fuse box about half way up.
When I disconnect the cable the parasitic drain stops. the ignition is non responsive also when its unplugged..
Can anybody tell me what devices use that connection?
Cant find a wiring diagram anywhere online.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Disconnecting the battery when I shut it off is getting old!!!