Roof Racks

Mikeb8

Hey all,

I looked for info here in the forum for this, but came up empty handed.

I know I'm a bit early on this, as the ST's are barely reaching dealerships, but does anyone know if roof rails and subsequently roof racks are an option on the ST? I've read some things that have said it's just not an option. Anyone know if this is True?

I've been pining after the ST for months and I'd hate to not go it's direction because of something like roof racks. Gotta have them for snowboarding, kayaking, etc... and not trying to pull a trailer for any of it.

Thanks guys!

Hey all,

I looked for info here in the forum for this, but came up empty handed.

I know I'm a bit early on this, as the ST's are barely reaching dealerships, but does anyone know if roof rails and subsequently roof racks are an option on the ST? I've read some things that have said it's just not an option. Anyone know if this is True?

I've been pining after the ST for months and I'd hate to not go it's direction because of something like roof racks. Gotta have them for snowboarding, kayaking, etc... and not trying to pull a trailer for any of it.

Thanks guys!

I'm pretty sure you can option the Thule roof racks from the dealership as long as you do not opt for the pano-moon roof. The moonroof omits the necessary side rails needed for the roof rack. If you insist on having the moonroof, then you will need to piece together an aftermarket rack.

• Like 2