Sync defaults to "Privacy Mode" if take/make call with phone

It seems, if I take or make a call with the phone handset, the Sync system defaults to Privacy Mode... BUT if I take or make a call with the Sync system (voice dial or touch screen) it does not... Anyone know why? This did not happen with my Treo 650, I just used the phone every now and then to take or place calls and then let Sync take over and viola... But with this Centro, and it did not do this before I am positive (as I did not have the Sync system setup with my address book and such so I was using the Centro to dial until I did), it has now started to default to Privacy Mode if I use the handset??

I am stumped and can't find the reason. help please.

Edited by Lex Talionis

Okay... thanks to an awesome Tier II support guy following up with his team and then me, it looks like we got this solved and now, IF I make or take a call via the phone for some reason, it no longer defaults to Privacy Mode..

The fix was going to Prefs > Hands-Free > check/select the box "Always route call to Hands-Free" and from the drop down that pops up that says "Auto Answer:" set it to "Disable"

this fix, on my Verizon Centro, seemed to work perfect.