The Devil's in the Details

Some starter info is available in the thread "Zymol," but if U want to know more that U ever thought possible :blink: about shinin' U'r ride, use this link. http://www.f150online.com/forums/care-detailing-22/. I found it in my "F150online" forum. I've been messin' w/cars since before I had a drivers' license. (First car owned - year old 1960 Chevy Corvair Monza Coupe in Roman Red w/General Dual-90 whitewalls. Ask U'r Granddad, he'll know) Why haven't I heard of some of this stuff? Claying sounds like a contraction for "playing w/clay." Is a clay bar where U belly-up to buy clay? :hysterical:

Edited by dadrett

• 1 year later...

Some starter info is available in the thread "Zymol," but if U want to know more that U ever thought possible :blink: about shinin' U'r ride, use this link. http://www.f150online.com/forums/care-detailing-22/. I found it in my "F150online" forum. I've been messin' w/cars since before I had a drivers' license. (First car owned - year old 1960 Chevy Corvair Monza Coupe in Roman Red w/General Dual-90 whitewalls. Ask U'r Granddad, he'll know) Why haven't I heard of some of this stuff? Claying sounds like a contraction for "playing w/clay." Is a clay bar where U belly-up to buy clay? :hysterical:

If you really want to learn about detailing and looking after your ride in general, join a detailing forum. I am a moderator on Live2Detail and have been on DetailingBliss since its inception as well as being active on Autogeekonline and Autopia and Truth in Detailing and Detail World. The info is tremendous and newbies are always welcome. There are instructional videos for using Random Orbital polishers as well as Rotary (what I use) and a ton of useful info!