COMFORTABLE SUSPENSION? 2" LOW

I would like to lower my edge by 2" and I don't know which suspenions are best in the market. I am not looking for rough sport suspensions. I am looking for smooth suspensions.

Any opinions?

Thanks...

Edited by FaHaD

I just visited their website and I found THIS. It offers a front lowering of 1.7" and rear lowering of 1.3". There is also PRO-ALIGNMENT KIT. Which I don't know what it really is.

However, at the end, I guess I won't find any suspension that lower both front and rear 2". :nonono:

Edited by FaHaD

I the recently had H&R springs installed. Did'nt really notice any stiffness in the ride quality, and thats riding on 285/35/22s. The only way you're going to lower the vehicle 2" would be to have the springs cut, which would also give a rougher ride. I'm not sure if the stock strut/shocks would support this though. The pro alignment kit is to adjust camber to stock. H&R sells a bolt kit for this, but I did'nt need it. A lot of the infinti fx-35 guys have their springs cut, and it seems to work for them, I brouse their site from time to time, hope this helps.