Clung noise at slow turning

manny

I read a lot of comments regarding this clung noise during turning left at slow speed or when accelerating, but never find a concrete solution for this topic. I myself trying to figure out where it really coming from. I reported to the dealer during its maintenance check, nothing was there. They said everything okay. The noise comes from like a stone inside a milk can, when shake. That was the sound I got when turning slowly to the left on a car park

I read a lot of comments regarding this clung noise during turning left at slow speed or when accelerating, but never find a concrete solution for this topic. I myself trying to figure out where it really coming from. I reported to the dealer during its maintenance check, nothing was there. They said everything okay. The noise comes from like a stone inside a milk can, when shake. That was the sound I got when turning slowly to the left on a car park

If you have the chrome-clad wheels that is most likely the issue. I just took mine in for the same issue and they replaced all four wheels free. The had already replaced two of them a few months back too. I dont know the specifics, but there is a measurement they take on the wheel cladding and if it is out of their specs....free replacement. $2600 worth.

If you have the chrome-clad wheels that is most likely the issue. I just took mine in for the same issue and they replaced all four wheels free. The had already replaced two of them a few months back too. I dont know the specifics, but there is a measurement they take on the wheel cladding and if it is out of their specs....free replacement. $2600 worth.

Yes, my wheels are chrome clad, but what makes the sound by this tire rim(chrome clad rim). Do the dealer knows, that it is the rims which makes the sound? I can not reproduce that sound when it was in garage. Did they replace your tire rim with the same chrome clad? So, the sound was eliminated?On the forum of the same topics, there was TSB,etc... they mentioned. Anyway, thanks for the info. I will have it check again one of this days. Its annoying.....

Yes, my wheels are chrome clad, but what makes the sound by this tire rim(chrome clad rim). Do the dealer knows, that it is the rims which makes the sound? I can not reproduce that sound when it was in garage. Did they replace your tire rim with the same chrome clad? So, the sound was eliminated?On the forum of the same topics, there was TSB,etc... they mentioned. Anyway, thanks for the info. I will have it check again one of this days. Its annoying.....

Yes, it's the wheels.