2007 Edge Block Heater cord -

blu by u

So I can't find my block heater cord and haven't needed it until today (-40) :wacko: and none of the dealerships are open for 2 more hours...

Anyone know where they hide it in the engine compartment???? I did search the owners manual but it doesn't provide a location for where they hide it. :rant:

Thx

Edited by blu by u

So I can't find my block heater cord and haven't needed it until today (-40) :wacko: and none of the dealerships are open for 2 more hours...

Anyone know where they hide it in the engine compartment???? I did search the owners manual but it doesn't provide a location for where they hide it. :rant:

Thx

Great response guys...thanks for your help... ( and I wondered why I stopped coming here... ) :reading:

Funny you should ask this. I was on my way out west last Christmas when the temp dropped and I could not find the xxx plug. Had to phone back to my dealer in Pembroke from Dryden. Anyway, lift up your hood and you will see something that looks like part of the engine wiring on you left just inside the front and slightly under the front cross member. It unclips and can then be located outside the car for easy plug in. If you still have problems let me know and i will try to take a picture and edit it.