lowering kit for 2010 Edge Sport

I am sure that is has already been brought up but I am wanting to lower my 2010 Edge Sport and need to know what kit some of you have went with? Any pics??? I have been looking around a little bit and it seems that all i can lower it is 1.75" in front and 1.5" in rear, do they make any kits that go lower? Let me know thanks!

I am sure that is has already been brought up but I am wanting to lower my 2010 Edge Sport and need to know what kit some of you have went with? Any pics??? I have been looking around a little bit and it seems that all i can lower it is 1.75" in front and 1.5" in rear, do they make any kits that go lower? Let me know thanks!

i have the h and r sport springs on my 07 edge and it rides great after settling the drop is roughly 2 inches in front and 1.5 in the back if u look it up i think the part number is 51605 if u go lower than that u might have to change ur shocks

• 4 months later...

I went with Eibach lowering springs and got approximately 2.25" in front and 2" in rear. Gave up a little ride quality, from stock, but after years of driving sports cars, this thing rides great and corners like a slot car. Very satisfied with the choice.

• 1 month later...

I went with Eibach lowering springs and got approximately 2.25" in front and 2" in rear. Gave up a little ride quality, from stock, but after years of driving sports cars, this thing rides great and corners like a slot car. Very satisfied with the choice.

Can you post any pictures? I am interested in dropping mine at least 2" to close some of the huge gap around the wheels. I have the 2010 Sport model that comes with the 22" rims and i think that a 2" drop would make this look good and improve the handling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...