07 Edge Throttle STUCK?

ok listen to this horse SH*T. We have a 07 edge, today we went to advanced auto we pulled into the parking spot in front of the store... as we were coming to a complete stop just about to put the car in park (WHILE DEPRESSING THE BRAKE) the car Reved up full boar into the front of the stores cement crash post.... Has anyone ever heard of this?

NOTE * things to consider

- you can rule out gas pedal being pushed at the same time as brake due to *in order to get the car to rev up full boar we would of had to have the brake SMASHED TO THE FLOOR...*the car acted like it was at full throttle*

- The floor mats were not stuck or obstructing the pedals.

- *some where i read there was a throttle brake over ride system in the edge? where no matter what you press the brake it kills the throttle? (im not sure this is true) ive been on a very steep hill at a stop and held the brake and pressed the gas so that when the brake was released there was no roll back.......

* there has been an occasional tranny slip when shifting into drive and pressing the gas done nothing but rev for a moment.....

is this car not equipped with roll back assist? ive never saw a new car without this option....besides the point i guess

the car is back at the dealer (im trying to get them to buy it back) ive had nothing but problems with this edge (WE LOVE IT!) and hate it hahaha my wife refuses to drive the vehicle anymore so we have no other option!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!