Whats everyones favorite Wax / Sealant and Car wash products?

You can't go far wrong with https://www.meguiars.com/#/ or Autoglym - however, you can't rule out the premium stuff I had some wax from the chemical guys which was really something else on white 2013 edge.

On the flip side, I tried some entry-level products and did not see a whole lot of difference I think keeping the vehicle clean is the main thing and avoiding brush car washes especially on black.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My cupboard is stocked with chemical Guys products. From paint correction to polishes to sealers, best bang for the buck IMHO.

I have an account with them to take advantage of bulk purchases.

There are so many good products out there that it's hard to go wrong with most of them. Mothers and Meguiars are great off the shelf products too.

Seems to be a pretty long living post. Swissvax is one of the best and lives up to its price. Chemical Guys is great if you like over paying. They are actually a marketing company that slings detail supplies. I’d personally never recommend them but they are great ar capturing the market of those who dont follow detailing. Over the counter, cant go wrong with Griots Garage and their warranty on machines. By far one of the best in the industry for warranty repairs/work. As a detail supplies wholesaler, I’ve almost used everything under the sun and dont have any favorite brand. Though I do have brands I wont use. Industry is currently in a transition period. Wax is ancient technology (think model t ford) it works and people like applying it but, you can get better protection in a product that takes less than 15mins from a Legit SIO2 (ceramic) Spray sealant like CarPro reload, Gyeon cure, Gtechniq C2 v3 Liquid Crystal and various others. OTC from Megs/Mothers/Griots does not last as long. I’ll never use an actual wax on my own cars again. My Edge is coated in Ceramic and my Audi I coated in Professional Graphene (not fake Adams Ceramic Graphene, that stuff is nothing like professional grade). I could go on for days on this subject tho

B924D7E5-13CB-4ACE-8446-D7605FC3B850.jpeg

• Like 2