Driver Entry Settings

2011 Sport With the Driver Entry Package...

Are the drivers side and passengers side front doors the only ones that will unlock with the proximity key?

I'm not having luck opening the rear doors... are there no sensors in the rear handles?

OR

Do I need to find a menu and change the programing?

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this yet?

2011 Sport With the Driver Entry Package...

Are the drivers side and passengers side front doors the only ones that will unlock with the proximity key?

I'm not having luck opening the rear doors... are there no sensors in the rear handles?

OR

Do I need to find a menu and change the programing?

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this yet?

Try the left LCD settings menu... under Locking there is option to either unlock just Driver door or ALL doors with the IA key when touching the handle. Should do the trick (or else there is a problem).

Okay I'll try that. Thanks, knew I saw it somewhere...just couldn't find it again when I actually wanted to try and change the settings. My Wife's Lexus allows you to walk up and touch any door and that door unlocks. I was just wondering if our Edge is like that.

Naw, that would be nice. Sensors only on front doors. Gotta at least touch the inside of either front door to unlock the doors. Works pretty well otherwise.