Slotted Rotors? 2011 AWD?

Anyone? Can't seem to find the rears,only found fronts...

The last place that I bought slotted rotors was R1concepts.com. They are a pretty good company. Make sure you get their premium blanks though instead of their bottom barrel stuff.

I don't see Edge's past 2010 listed, but if you call them, they can make you a set (I'm 99% sure on this). They have some pretty good options available as well: Slots (what I got), holes, or both. And then what ever coatings you want. I can vouch that their black coating keeps the rust off of the non-contact sections.

Prices are very competitive. They were having a coupon sale a little while ago, but I can't find a working code. I just emailed a rep that I knew from over there and asked about rotors and coupons. Will report back.

The last place that I bought slotted rotors was R1concepts.com. They are a pretty good company. Make sure you get their premium blanks though instead of their bottom barrel stuff.

I don't see Edge's past 2010 listed, but if you call them, they can make you a set (I'm 99% sure on this). They have some pretty good options available as well: Slots (what I got), holes, or both. And then what ever coatings you want. I can vouch that their black coating keeps the rust off of the non-contact sections.

Prices are very competitive. They were having a coupon sale a little while ago, but I can't find a working code. I just emailed a rep that I knew from over there and asked about rotors and coupons. Will report back.

That's GREAT news! Thank you!

Thanks bro you too! I've called they told me it's a no go for the rears,to call back in about 4 months.

So it looks like we ended up at the same place. None available.

But all is not lost! ... if you really want a set, order the blanks from Ford (get a reseller discount if you can) and have some company like R1Concepts cut them for you.

The blanks on Fordparts.com for the AWD rears are about $65 each. (~$50 if you can get reseller status).

* I'm waiting on a quote for slotting. *

UPDATE: Pricing on BYOB (Bring Your Own Blanks) = $20 a rotor for cutting and $5 each for zinc plating, you cover shipping.

Edited by cal3thousand

So it looks like we ended up at the same place. None available.

But all is not lost! ... if you really want a set, order the blanks from Ford (get a reseller discount if you can) and have some company like R1Concepts cut them for you.

The blanks on Fordparts.com for the AWD rears are about $65 each. (~$50 if you can get reseller status).

* I'm waiting on a quote for slotting. *

UPDATE: Pricing on BYOB (Bring Your Own Blanks) = $20 a rotor for cutting and $5 each for zinc plating, you cover shipping.

You've made me a very happy man! Thanks bro!

You're welcome!

and if you are going that route, I would try to go local. There has to be someone around your area that will do it. (I'm assuming)

Done! Went with R1concepts, 100 bucks to slot and coat all four rotors. I should have them next week. Thanks again.