My 2011 Edge Sport and My Complaints!

MikeCho

Thanks Sam for the update. Yeah like you, I never noticed it at first until I was walking up to my car and got closer at the angle of approach it is so obvious! I had to get mine replaced so now it looks normal. They had to order new headliner and of course the first one came to Ford damaged and then they re-ordered it.

I think that is why they switched their slogan, "Quailty is Job One"..........I'm sure the overpaid union worker inspector wonders why he got laid off and then is crying that he doesn't have a job while collecting unemployment sapping the economy. I'm sure he or she is blaming FORD for not having a job.

I just don't get it and people think it is their right to have a job because of their Union and they should be paid $45 an hour to inspect a vehicle or sweep a floor or push a button at the Ford plant along with weeks of vacation a year entitled to them. All of this to sell a product at $43K which they want to keep costs down by not having HID headlights and homelink. I don't get it. Okay, I was ranting again...Sorry but I am just saying!

I totally agree with you. That is why they closed down the Ford plant that was in Newark, NJ a few years ago, the quality there sucked and the workers were constantly on break!!