2013 Edge SEL

Not sure how many have seen this so I just thought I'd share for those thinking of purchasing a new Edge

http://www.myfordmag.com/innovation/sharper-than-ever

Thats cool that they are making the 20s look like the 22s on the sport, I think it looks much better like that

Looks good, would consider them for my MKX, which has 20's on it.

I am so disgusted with this whole thing with the 2013's. I just bought a 2012 in November never imagining they would release them so early and now they have wheels I actually like after agonizing over not being able to get a sport with the wheels I actually like. I am going to the auto show next week and ask them WTF.

Very nice. Don't forget this is a rendering so the wheels may not come out exactly as pictured. That said, I DO like them and want 'em!

Also annoying to see that they are making the front grille body colored as an upgrade/package. This is something I've wanted to do before I even got my Tri Coat Edge Limted - plastic chrome is nasty. But the Sport Grille with those wheels would look hot.

Not sure how many have seen this so I just thought I'd share for those thinking of purchasing a new Edge

http://www.myfordmag.com/innovation/sharper-than-ever

Thats cool that they are making the 20s look like the 22s on the sport, I think it looks much better like that

I've been looking for a picture of these rims for a while now. Thanks. Have you seen any pictures of the leather seating in this SEL Appearance Package? If so please post.