Finally got my Edge back!!

I made a post about 6 months ago stating that I was getting an airbag suspension put on my Edge....well after a couple of tries and 6 months, I finally got it back. I've had it for almost a 2 weeks and all I have is a couple quick videos that I shot on my cell phone in my garage. I will have alot more pictures and videos once the weather gets better. We got over a foot of snow last week and it has barely gone above freezing during the day.

EDIT---videos are below

Edited by ClaytonM

That is awesome. I really wanna see pictures from the sides of it slammed and lifted. Did you do air struts in the front and just bags in the rear? I am curious. 6 months is a long time. I hope it was air ride tech or somthing that could possibly make a kit or sell brackets or somthing. Nice

very cool.. I like

but 6 moths? was the installer 1 person with 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye... 6 months??

Long story short why it took 6 months is 1 body shop that I had install it went under and never finished it....I had to pay someone to take it all apart (@50% done) and then start it all over again. A fabrication shop about 1 hour north of me took it over and did a great job...only took them a little over a month from the time they received the Edge till it was back in my hands.

I still have some other mods to install....bug guard, front window tint, and few other small ones. We are still digging out of over 2 feet of snow from this weekend, and another 6 in. expected tomorrow! Complete nuts. I will have some better pictures and videos once the weather cooperates more.