Where do you park?!

CCL123

The problem with the auto option is when you may have to back into a long driveway (like I do).

Ah I see.

Since I'm the only one who drives my Edge I have the memory 2 set to mirrors down. The only thing it I need to remember to push '2' while in neutral, before engaging reverse.

• 1 month later...

I have been known to take pictures of cars parked crazy

I bought fake parking tickets at a store in the mall and I put them on people's cars that park like idiots! (taking up two spaces or making their own parking space). One of these days I will wait for someone to come out and see the ticket... I will be taking pictures from a covert location nearby

I bought fake parking tickets at a store in the mall and I put them on people's cars that park like idiots! (taking up two spaces or making their own parking space). One of these days I will wait for someone to come out and see the ticket... I will be taking pictures from a covert location nearby

I have tickets like that too, but mine are mean versions. I put them on one mercedes double parked diagonally, like an A-hole, went inside the store and when I came back the note was back and the car was re-parked. I felt bad, because the fake ticket is pretty mean, but it got the job done. Maybe, maybe I'll upload it.

I have tickets like that too, but mine are mean versions. I put them on one mercedes double parked diagonally, like an A-hole, went inside the store and when I came back the note was back and the car was re-parked. I felt bad, because the fake ticket is pretty mean, but it got the job done. Maybe, maybe I'll upload it.

41824610150710382639050.jpg29214010150817922574050sd.jpg

56128110150817921979050.jpg

Here's my latest "victim"

Edited by Tex045

• 3 weeks later...