wheels and lowering

edgemama

Thanks Mike, and I will. it really DOES blow! I was suuuper pissed when I opened them today. I was all excited when ups dropped them off, i opened the first one, awesome...next two were damaged and the last one was fine. but by that time i was too mad to even be happy anymore :( they better fix this quick.

indeed ;)

Ā 

progress report: been a week since I received the wheels. carid sent the damage claim to UPS who denied the claim. Carid is disputing the denial of the claim. There's no way this wheel was damaged in any other way than in shipping. It's a big pain in my ass :( I want my summer wheels before summer is over!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, other than looking great there are other benefits to lowering a vehicle. The handling is obviously improved and because the center of gravity is lower your acceleration & breaking are better. Also less body roll is safer in my opinion. Ive lowered almost every car ive owned cuz of these reasons :) Congrats again on finaly gettin ur rims on & lookin forward to seein the side view w its new rims :)

I just have the springs & alignment. Some people also get camber bolts. Springs on Ebay go from $170 for a no name brand to $260 for H&Rs & Eibachs. I suggest H&Rs cuz the stance is better imo. Installion shud be from 250-300 & camber bolts are round 25 for a set. They basically replace the stock bolts that mount the struts so the struts stay straight & dont camber out. Spending $500-$600 to lower ur Edge may sound like a lot but when it goes from feelin like ur drivin a truck to feelin like ur driving a car ull understand y its worth it ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...