What do you guys think of these?

PrinzII

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know about inertia and, theoretically, the wheel's weight does play into that.

I went from 18's to 22's on my 07' SEL and people bashed me for months on this forum for doing it and since I have done it.. I have not seen any noticeable difference in my MPG, Power and Ride.. The ride is smooth as glass, not bumpy at all and on top of that.. I still pull 23-25mpg on the highway when taking trips to see the in-laws.. City I get around 19-21, depending on the stop and go traffic here in Orlando Florida.

I have an intake and a tune but that's about it. Using Premium gas!

I went with the 22x9 TSW Snettertons, in Hyper Silver, wrapped with the Yokohama Parada SPEC-x Tire.. I wouldn't have changed a thing.. They are bitchin.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Naaaaaah. Still not interested in going to 22".

20 just won't fill that gap... I was not interested in 22's either until I had the shop but the 20 on.. Even with my vehicle lowered with the H&R springs, it had a stock feel to it.. He slapped the 22's on and i was like damn... IT wasn't about the size, it was all about the fit and finish.. I have a feeling you will be saying the same thing once its all said and done.

DiscountTire.com

They are all over the USA and will beat and match any price on the market!

Also, you can find Snettertons all over Amazon all day long for like 250/rim! They are shipped from TSW, sometimes with free shipping.. I was gonna go the Amazon route, but Discount Tire, gave me the same price as Amazon had em quoted.. So i did it right then and there.

I paid 2300 out the door for my 22" TSW Snetterton's in HyperSilver wrapped with Yokohama Parada Spec X's.