Anyone have these aftermarket headlights with LEDs?

Im very interested in the Vertical LED DRL's w/ turn indicator, please let me know when they are available. I would also be interested in halos with LED strips if your company makes that. Love your website, you have alot of great products to offer, will be ordering soon more than likely.

• 1 month later...

Hey all. I'm new to the forum so forgive me if my etiquette is not quite right. I have been researching this mod with a great deal of interest since I picked up my Sport. Regarding the original topic of angel eyes/halos for the current model Edge, I just picked up a 2011 Edge Sport a month ago and have begun tearing it apart to make it unique.

I have a spare set of current model Edge headlights I picked up off of eBay for $25.00 each (lucky I guess) that I am in the midst of dissecting. First off, everything I/you have seen or researched regarding the difficulty of opening the headlight case is true. They are a b*tch to open up. I baked them in the oven at 265 for 7 minutes (wifey had issues when she found a big ass auto headlight in the same place where she cooks dinner. Oh well she'll get over it). I pried and pried and made some progress but still no joy. The headlight case now looks like chipmunks have been feasting on the seam (good thing I experimented with spare set!). After bloody knuckles and a nice slice to the side of my hand, I decided to leave it alone and work on some other more rewarding projects on the car. Next step will be to dremel the sh*t out the seam to open them up. I don't care about the case or lens since they are spares. At least with cutting them open I have a good template to use on the headlights that are currently in the car when it comes time to retrofit them.

My initial plan is to open them up to get the reflector out. Once I get the reflector out, I will paint the reflector satin black. I will more than likely discard the lens as well as the housing once the reflector is removed. I am in the midst of deciding on whether I will set it up with an RGB halo & Audi style LED strip or go with white to match the 5000k HID's and switchbacks that I have installed. Once the reflector is completed, I will feel a little more confident to remove the car's headlights, open them and replace with the retrofitted reflector.

Anyone that has any insight regarding this project, I'm open to suggestions or insight. This forum has been a great resource for several of the mods I have already completed and will be attempting shortly. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted as to its progress.

post-25256-0-38743200-1360188828_thumb.jpg

post-25256-0-92249700-1360188829_thumb.jpg