Sign in to follow this  
sleepy23

please delete

So my wife is waiting for a call about a 2013 SEL with 20" Chrome wheels. I wanted to gauge interest to see if anyone is looking for a complete set or if i can get enough interest to get all 4 sold. It would likely be after Thanksgiving before they would be available. Will add pics and mileage once have it. I would be willing to do 290 plus shipping (which is normally between $35-50 per wheel)

Edited by sleepy23

Where are u?

2 b clear, you are wanting to sell all 4 rims on your 2013 Frod Edge?

these are 20 X 8 aluminum rims with the chrome clad skin from the 2013 ford edge?

if so,

I am VERY interested

thanks

Hi Sleepy, r u awake yet?

Where are u?

2 b clear, you are wanting to sell all 4 rims on your 2013 Ford Edge?

these are 20 X 8 aluminum rims with the chrome clad skin from the 2013 ford edge?

if so,

I am VERY interested

thanks

Aloha Sleepy 23,

I would really like to buy your rims. I am in a bit of a bind. I am borrowing this vehicle from my Mom. I need to have it fixed before she returnsnext week if possible. Would u PLEASE consider selling all 4 Rims or even 1 Rim to me ASAP.

Please let me know when u have a moment.

thanks

Kai

Yes, it is the 2013 20x8 chrome clad wheels and i would love to sell them to you, but the dealer didnt have our Edge on the lot. Turns out it is on a truck or train on its way. If you are able to wait, i will sell them to you. What is your zip code so i can estimate shipping?

Salesman say the Edge should arrive by Friday. It would then take probably 2 weeks to get new wheels in and installed.

my zip code is 92673.

thanks

I am in a hurry unfortunetely. Please let me know when you might be able to ship them.

thanks for your time

kai

• Like 1

I am in Maryville (just south of Knoxville). I know i can do 250 each. Might be able to do a little better. That doesn't include shipping.

I am in Maryville (just south of Knoxville). I know i can do 250 each. Might be able to do a little better. That doesn't include shipping.

I'm about 200 miles east of you in North Carolina, let me get back to ya on this, let me know what your bottom dollar is-CASH,, I'll probably just pick them up and hand ya the cash... Edited by shepherdowner

How about 900? Our other wheels should ship in the morning and we might get them installed this weekend.