I'm buying a 2013 AWD SEL !

SEL13AWD

thanks, neither have I, 2013 was the first model year with this shade of blue.

There are only nine color choices for 2013, to me anyway... two are White, three are Gray, and that leaves Red, Brown, Black, and the Blue, which I thought the best choice, first vehicle I've owned in blue, I think I've had all the other colors on prior vehicles, except for brown.

Edited by SEL13AWD

Today, I signed the doc’s with Bank of America to refinance my amazing 6.45%, 5 year Ford Credit loan, same term with Bank of America, my 2013 used car rate 1.59% ! Awesome ! (same feeling as getting the Deep Impact Metallic Blue! ha ha) A check for the ten day payoff amount is supposed to have been sent out overnight to Ford Credit today.

As you all know I closed on the purchase of the Edge on Friday, January 25. I started calling Ford Credit for my loan account number once each day starting on Monday, January 28, so four business days to get set up on their system, maybe three as I called pretty early in the day yesterday. Some of the representatives told me it might take a couple of weeks, depending on how fast the dealership gets the documents over to them and the time it takes Ford Credit to get the loan loaded up on their system.

I discovered an interesting thing, I’m being charged two extra days of interest, my loan start date with Ford Credit is January 23rd. That was the date the dealership finance guy priced everything out for me (and I tried unsucessfully to get him to lower that juicy Ford rate). When I went to sign the doc’s at the dealership and take delivery, I did notice the date of the 23rd, but I did not put much thought into it. I brought it to the attention of the Ford Credit rep today and she told me there was nothing they could do about it, as it’s on the loan doc, and I would have to go back to the dealership and have them reverse and reprocess the paperwork, too much trouble for about $7.00 in interest, and I am already refinancing it. But I want others to be aware of this on their future "stealership" purchases.

Edited by SEL13AWD

Are you losing all your incentives? I thought you said you had to pay 4 payments with FMC in order to keep all the incentives you received.

Ford Credit says no, and also that the dealership does not get charged back (dealership did say they do if I don't make at least 4 payments to Ford Credit). They can bill me, haha!