NEW Photos & Movie Trailer - EDGE-2 Next GEN Daytime Running Lights

If either Dan or Cellbine could look into if I am the first batch or not when you have a chance would be much appreciated. I am not sure if I ordered in time for the first batch as I didn't order till June 3rd I think.

Regardless, thanks for the service and products you provide. I'll be proud to install them on my ride.

We definitely appreciated everyones patience. As time draws nearer to members receiving their orders, this thread is becoming an exciting place! If you have not received an email from Dan yet regarding your order and you think you are in the first shipment, we ask for a little more of your valuable time.

Just as BCE said, there has been a flood of communications from many members, and Dan is doing his best to answer them. Rest assured that products are leaving the door to come to yours and we are looking forward to many happy customers.

Thanks everyone.

GREAT NEWS and very pleasant surprise, the shipment came in with enough lights to fill all of my current orders, so everyone who had placed orders prior to July 1st, you're order is on the way. Tracking numbers have likely been sent out to everyone, though the USPS system can be slow getting them out. If you haven't received your # yet, don't worry, every order has shipped and the tracking number should get to you by the end of the day today.

I did run into a snag on some orders that included LED Puddle Lights and LED Domes. I ran Ford out of stock on the OEM puds and I had to backorder them on a couple of your orders. Don't worry, I am splitting the shipments and the EDGE-2s will arrive as planned. I will be shipping the LED puds and domes by the middle of next week. Many more past customers than I had expected are either running late on the core returns or have chosen to keep them, which left me short. I will be notifying those who will only be receiving the EDGE-2s for now. Hope to have theat done later today.

I have been overwhelmed with the great patience and understanding from everyone. You guys & gals are the best and couldn't imagine what my stress level would have been if you weren't. (Probably would have had to go on high blood pressure meds, if you weren't).

I'm expecting a shipment with EDGE-2s to keep in stock later in the week and will be making the official product launch thread once I have them in my hands.

Stay tuned on the fuzzy red blob product shown in my earlier photo. You think the EDGE-2 LED DRLs are cool.....just wait until you see these! Totally blew my mind how good these lights look and work. NO questions, please. Not going to say another word about them until I have stock in my posession. (Don't want to put everyone through what I did on the DRLs).

• Like 3

$215.00 per set (includes wire harness and all hardware needed to install).

Here is the photo I referenced with the red blob lights. Stay tuned :-). Also notice the Ford Focus DRLs at the top right. I now have these in stock. Hope to have info posted soon on the website about these as well. Two styles: Chrome and carbon fiber. Carbon fiber one looks awesome. Let me know if anyone with a focus is interested in them.

July3Shipment-002_zpsdf231641.jpg

Edited by kc300c
  • Like 1

:( I still haven't recevied my email. Hopeing that it's just a glitch and the mailman will bring mine today or tomorrow! Might take little longer to get to Jersey.

****** Just Kidding, checked my old email and they are out for delivery today!!! WOOT!! ******

Edited by RustyEdge

Just wanted to pop in and tell Dan I got my new DRLs from you and installed them,took about 30 min. and they look GREAT.The only thing I found wrong was they are marked wrong,The one that goes on the left side of vehicle is marked RH and the one that goes on the right side is marked LH,and that was no big deal,its not hard to figure out what side they go on.Other then that they are PERFECT and look BEAUTIFUL. GREAT product DaytimeBrightLites. I LOVE them. Thanks a lot Dan keep up the great work

• Like 2

Just wanted to pop in and tell Dan I got my new DRLs from you and installed them,took about 30 min. and they look GREAT.The only thing I found wrong was they are marked wrong,The one that goes on the left side of vehicle is marked RH and the one that goes on the right side is marked LH,and that was no big deal,its not hard to figure out what side they go on.Other then that they are PERFECT and look BEAUTIFUL. GREAT product DaytimeBrightLites. I LOVE them. Thanks a lot Dan keep up the great work

Any pics????