Hi Dan, I contacted you through email but did not get a response. I bought a kit a while ago fir my 2013 SE and love the function as I travel early in the morning and after dark mainly. A few months back I hit a coyote at 85MPH, while the Edge held up well and we made it home fine, the pass side of the front fascia tore off. The insurance put her back together but would not buy aftermarket parts. As I asked on my email, I need the pass side light and the pig tail going back to the junction. Do you sell parts or do I need to buy a whole new kit?

Al Cisne

Did something happen to Dan or his company?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had a problem with these DRL kits? I've had one side go very dim suddenly. The white LEDS are very dim but the amber strip functions just fine. I think the LEDs are probably fine but maybe the supply current has somehow failed. Anyone else seen something similar?

Has anyone had a problem with these DRL kits? I've had one side go very dim suddenly. The white LEDS are very dim but the amber strip functions just fine. I think the LEDs are probably fine but maybe the supply current has somehow failed. Anyone else seen something similar?

Hi ylwpaul,

Shoot me an email at info@daytimebrightlites.com or give me a call at 913-304-0720, so we can figure out what is going on with the one DRL lamp. Not sure why the white LEDs would go dim on you. I'm sure we can get it figured out and get you back up and running at 100%. Thanks, Dan Smith

• 5 years later...
9 hours ago, omar302 said:

Hi @kc300c,

Any plans to offer an LED DRL Kit for the 2015-2018 Edges? Similar to the kits offered for the 2011-2014 models?

Thanks.

We have had discussions on it, but we have not made the commitment to move forward yet.  We will certainly be posting something on the FordEdgeForum when we do make a final decision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2