Here it is!!...The first ever bagged edge!

Just curious about how much give is in the specs to still allow the Edge to roll along. It's a fine art, tuning the suspension to sit properly within the wheel well at the right height at the right angle to allow stability.

gotcha and def man it still needs to be aligned hence the positive camber but actually the accuair elevel system has 4 ride height sensors that allow the system to adjust accordingly to perform its best. Other than that havent done much
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow 3 years later i decide to look at this thread again im sorry bout that i dont have the edge no longer went to a f150 after my last one and picked up an old benz to mess with instead. I never really took any phots of the tank setup its around aomewhere if any one is really curious ill have to dig for it. Thanks again for al the support from those years

• 1 month later...

Here's the post you {may} have been waiting for -- my "Snappy Bag" tutorial. I'm so excited to share this pattern and tutorial with you. In no time at all you can whip up one of these mini-pouches for someone you love! Last week I introduced my version of this little bag that has a carpenter's metal tape measure in the top casing that forms a "hinge" that snaps open and shut! These would be perfect little bags {filled with delectables} for someone you love on Valentine's Day.