What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

How's your audio system/replacement glass holding up, wannabang?

It's doing well! Hard to believe it's been three and a half months since the break-in. Sorry I didn't get back to the thread yesterday; I was busy celebrating muh birfday.

Dingo: I think your car only looks dirty because my computer screen is...

Edited by wannabang
  • Like 1

One cord would probably do it, but 1.5 cords would make the winter real comfortable. It can be pretty expensive to buy wood on the economy, so we normally buy on base. This is our last winter here before moving to Korea, so buying on base will allow us to buy exactly what we need. If we bought from the economy, we would have enough for 2 winters and we just can't buy that much this year.

• Like 1

Yeah, firewood is used in Korea. Mainly in the country side. Rich households have fake fireplaces in their houses. In the cities, most people live in apartments because a house needs land and land is uber expensive. In apartments and houses alike, in cities, it is uncommon to have a chimney. So a fireplace that burns real wood is not really available. One of the most common ways to heat in Korea is through heated floors. They do an excellent job of heating the whole house.

I can't wait to get back to Korea. We are going to have so much fun traveling and eating delicious food!

• Like 1

Time for another oil change

BFC65F4D-383B-4F51-978E-5DFBF960DE7F-134

29E77F8A-2A3D-43C7-A8E7-F5422E90892F-134

Not too bad for 5000 miles I'd say.... didn't add a drop

665E8B9E-514F-4319-92F3-275FA7F747A2-135

As with every oil change I do a trans drain and fill too...... keeps it nice and clean and healthy too :)

5BED8975-7EF4-49B2-9072-EE404E96EEB8-134

Time for one of these little guys too.... didn't put it in yet cuz I was about to get locked in and had to go, lol..... I'll put it in tomorrow

7A90CFB9-5A45-49BC-85F6-EACAE9A43E9C-135

• Like 1

Great pics as always, Jared! So how come this particular oil/filter combo? Does it help during cold weather startup? I am considering shifting to 0W-20 as the temps drop below freezing around here.

Thanks! Just out of habit I guess.... I've used Mobil 1 in a lot of stuff and always had good luck. I've used it in my bike almost since new (5000 miles) and it's now at 268k (and that's a high revving sportbike.... 14,200 RPM redline which it's bounced off of on more than one occasion...oops! LOL). It's still clean as a brand new motor inside and runs like a peach. Also used it in my Accord which is at 437k and also super clean and runs great. I'm kinda OCD when it comes to consistency, and when I find something that works I just stick with it.... I don't just use "whatever is on sale", I use what I KNOW... works. And the WIX are a top notch filter that's made right down the road from me too :)

I use the Mobil 1 in my 1988 John Deere mower too, lol

• Like 1

How many lumens are you aiming for, Cellbine?

Not quite sure. In the future, Ill look for something that has consistent light dispersion and is bright. I don't really like the dotty look from LED turn signal lights. I think that I am putting a hold on purchases for my Edge. We are moving to Korea in less than a year and at that time we will have to put our Edge in storage for a few years.

No remote.

Cellbine, wanna buy my old ones?

Sent you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...