What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Low humidity around AZ at this time, Prinzll? Hope you feel 110% soon! Looked at my Edge today, saw just how MUCH salt there is to be had on our roads, even tho they LOOK clean & dry.

Thx. Got rid of this crap a few days later. Trust me when I tell you it was no fun. Anytime you cough and get a headache that lasts 15 minutes....no bueno.

At the rate I drive my Edge, I may hit 100k in 3 years.

• 2 weeks later...

Not too much lately.... gave it a good wash the other day at work and cleaned the inside real good (dog hair...blah!) so she was all nice and clean

Then drove it to work this morning (usually been riding my bike lately) and had to fight for my seat back so we could drive home, lol. Hey at least it was already nice and warm for me! haha

8C0D99A4-D663-48AF-A5D2-A3255FA70A6B-450

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Stuck between snowstorms and thunderstorms. Had to go through the carwash twice today to get the muck & salt off the Edge. Still a bit dirty, but so much better! Now on to tomorrow's thunderstorms ... Grrrrrrrr! Weathertech mats have been a lifesaver. Too many automatic carwashes still closed for business.

Installed the Morimoto's on Sunday. WIfey drives to work at 5.30am. With the OEM lights, she couldn't see the squat; and there are plenty of deer on her way there. She said the HID's made a ton of difference.

Yesterday I refilled the windshield washer with the non freeze type. Because it's back to the "polar vortex" today...lol what a stupid term the media picked up on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last week: 410 miles of commuting to and from work

Saturday: Drove to N Phoenix and Peoria, then home

Sunday: Let it rest but changed the engine air filter and bought a new cabin air filter

Today: Changing cabin air filter

VERY early Saturday morning or Friday evening: New shoes.....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my tires rotated for free at Discount Tire Company even though the tires were put on new when I bought it CPO (I guess it helps that I have done business with them for 7 years now) and washed. Waiting for the 11th to get it into the dealership to get the 2.0L Ecoboost recall fixed and hopefully get the darn seat rattle taken care of once and for all.

• Like 1

I got my tires rotated for free at Discount Tire Company even though the tires were put on new when I bought it CPO (I guess it helps that I have done business with them for 7 years now) and washed. Waiting for the 11th to get it into the dealership to get the 2.0L Ecoboost recall fixed and hopefully get the darn seat rattle taken care of once and for all.

Hey tamugrad2013,

I'd like to reconnect you with your regional customer service manager, who'll work with your dealer to come to a resolution. Please send me a PM with your servicing dealership and updated mileage.

Todd

• Like 1

Yesterday: Replaced the stock Michelin Latitudes with Pirelli Scorpion Verdes.

Today: At dealership getting alignment done along with a wheel re-balancing due to some vibration I am feeling in the steering wheel.

Side Note: I REALLY hate speed bumps!

Edited by PrinzII
  • Like 1