What have you done to/with your Edge/MKX today?

Not exactly one day, but in the first week I've owned my 2019 Edge (currently 1 week and 3 days old and 545 miles);

- Muffler delete

- Blendmount/Mirrortap

- ProclipUSA phone mount

- AFE Dry Flow S filter

- Husky mats all around

- Disabled start/stop with Forscan

- LED license plate lights

- debadged tailgate

Coming up today;

Windshield strip, amber delete on front lights, and blacking out the chrome strip on the tailgate.

Trim Illusions gloss black grille overlay

Then I'm done... and saving up for the upcoming twins' birth in March. ??

Edited by IcyFridge
  • Like 2

road trip from Ohio to TN, got 28mpg on the 1st tank, including ~40 miles of driving around town before leaving (calculated was closer to 26.7MPG).  Dash is currently showing 30.xxMPG.  Haven't calculated the 2nd tank yet, but it's probably closer to 28.xxMPG.  Not bad for doing 70+ most of the way! :woot:

• Like 1

On 9/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, IcyFridge said:

Then I'm done... and saving up for the upcoming twins' birth in March. ??

Congrats, hope pregnancy and delivery go super smooooooth!

1 hour ago, CARR142 said:

New battery installed y dealer.

Did you go for the max size available

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W

19 hours ago, 2FAST4U said:

Unfortunately, being from the province of Quebec, Canada, I never had the chance to meet anyone from this forum… Waaaaa! :cry:

Claude. 

It could be all that chrome ?? Sorry I couldn't resist.   There are plenty of Canadian members here, and on the various FB web pages.  If no one has taken the interest in organizing a meet and great, take charge and go for it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First post!!

Got my 2018 3.5L v6 Titanium a few months ago, only done a few cosmetic upgrades so far. Mostly inexpensive things.

Added some body color door latch plates, a ring for the headlight selector thing, changed the front emblem and added weathertech window deflectors.

On the docket is painting/replacing the front grill, smoking the headlights and taillights, LED headlights. Would love to add in the fog lights someone posted a few pages back, but it seems like it's going to be beyond me. Also the link shared to the build post for the fog lights was broken, gonna have to see if i can find it manually/search.

Grill and rims, I've been looking into dipyourcar.com. I think I'm going to give it a shot this spring and see how it turns out. Going to dip the grill and the rims a dark grey or black, then do body color on the grill inserts. Should match my emblem and car pretty well.

Link to images.

https://imgur.com/gallery/2C32U2u

• Like 1

Washed It, wiped down under the hood, checked fluids, vacuumed, checked all lights and added air to all 4 tires (cooling off) then modified system using FORScan so navigation settings can be used by co-pilot while Edge is in motion.  Good to go for another week.

20190928_074310.jpg

20190928_074406.jpg

Edited by Gadgetjq
Added Navigation Mod
  • Like 3