What did you guys pay for your Edge's

Bill Loewen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

2 week old 2013 Edge SEL Tuxedo Black fully loaded with everything except my key/ push to start, lane assisit and paddle shifters or tow mount. Not sure of the package and configuration I got her with 19.6K miles. I paid 28K and change for her.

My only regret was not getting a sport but damn I love this car!!!

2013 SE, Tuxedo Black, V6, Auto, A/C, PS, PB, push button entry, roof rails, etc.52,198 miles, 3yr 36,000 Ford bumper to bumper,$18,900 near Dallas, Texas. Quite a few miles but a well cared for vehicle. Very clean and performs beautifully. Best mileage so far 24.9mpg. city/country.

Burke

Edited by Redbow

2013 SEL, FWD. 3.5L V6, Tuxedo Black Metallic. 205A pkg. w/ Sync/MFT, leather, back-up camera. Options included all weather rubber mats, panoramic vista roof, and 20" chrome-clad wheels. Dealer installed remote start. Sticker new was $36,825 after discounts (was in glove box).

Picked this baby up October 27, 2014. This was a dealer's vehicle (one of the sales guy's wife's lease turn in). It was literally brand new in/out; just barely broken in with just 10,970 on the odometer. I added an extended 7/75 warranty and, after tax and tags, drove it home for $30,572. Location: Long Island, NY.

• 6 months later...

Just purchased a 2012 Limited for my wife for Christmas. I have always liked the way they looked. It's pretty much loaded (panoramic sun roof, 20 inch wheels, etc..). Got it from a private party with 51,000 miles which was avg according to NADA. Got it for $18,900 Which according to NADA was a good price. BUT, had to spend $400 to get the infamous door switch replaced.

I just picked up my 2010 Edge Sport with 37k for $16220. Fully loaded with every option expect navi. I love it. Dealer also chucked in a new set of winter tires on 18' wheels. Storing Them 22' take up a lot of Real estate in my garage tho lol. PS. How do you add pictures?

Edited by JCF

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...