2015 Order Guide: Update 4/2

I see the 2015 Edge Sport trim level in Equipment Group 401A when you click "see the details" it says panoramic vista roof IS INCLUDED. But later on in build mode there an $1595 option to add panoramic vista roof. If you only select equipment group 401A in summary at the end there no Panoramic vista roof.

So my question is the Panoramic vista roof included in the $3700 401A equipment group on Sport trim ?

As per the order guide, the 401a package does NOT include the panoramic Vista roof.

Ok so I am confused. Heated steering wheel only on titanium and not sport, adaptive cruise only on titanium and not sport. Rear heated seats only on titanium? Wonder if it has a video input in centre council like before.

Not sure if you're looking at the order guide or not regarding options. Heated steering wheel, heated rear seats and adaptive cruise are available on both Titanium and Sport.

Not sure if you're looking at the order guide or not regarding options. Heated steering wheel, heated rear seats and adaptive cruise are available on both Titanium and Sport.

I do not think heated steering wheel is available on Sport trim. That the trim I want and check.

http://www.ford.com/crossovers/edge/compare-models/?models=sport|titanium#categoryInterior_Features

Edited by Jeff Maynard

Ok.....it looks like the heated steering wheel is part of the driver pkg 51D with the pwr/tilt whl. My guess is it is not an option by itself with the manual tilt/telescopic steering wheel.

I see the 2015 Edge Sport trim level in Equipment Group 401A when you click "see the details" it says panoramic vista roof IS INCLUDED. But later on in build mode there an $1595 option to add panoramic vista roof. If you only select equipment group 401A in summary at the end there no Panoramic vista roof.
So my question is the Panoramic vista roof included in the $3700 401A equipment group on Sport trim ?

I also checked on my order confirmation on the pano vista roof and it is not part of the 401A, ... the pano vista roof is part of the 60T touring pkg.

My wife and I ordered a fully loaded sport so if anyone else has any questions about some of the order details, Id be more than happy to let you know what my order confirmation has on it.

Ok so I am confused. Heated steering wheel only on titanium and not sport, adaptive cruise only on titanium and not sport. Rear heated seats only on titanium? Wonder if it has a video input in centre council like before.

I just checked on the adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel and they are available on the sport under the 51D driver pkg. The rear heated seats are part of the 401A pkg.

I just checked on the adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel and they are available on the sport under the 51D driver pkg. The rear heated seats are part of the 401A pkg.

Nice the heated steering wheel is available in Sport Trim. So Ford official website must be wrong. The link I posted earlier today says heating steering wheel is NOT AVAILABLE in Sport trim. I might email or call my local dealer to confirm.

http://t.bp3.ford.com/2015-Ford-Edge?branding=1&lang=en#/Models/Config[|Ford|Edge|2015|1|1.|.K3G.....999.FWD.NON.SE.]

No heating steering wheel here also on Sport trim.

Edited by Jeff Maynard

My guess is that on the titanium, the heated steering wheel comes on the standard steering wheel and not on the standard sport, but if the sport is equiped with the optional power tilt steering wheel(via the 51D driver pkg) then it has the heated steering wheel.....I had this conversation with my dealer....and the 51D was the only way to get heated steering wheel in the sport. I would talk to your dealer tho to confirm this for yourself.

If you notice ....no where does it indicate a touring pkg and I know there is one...Its code is 60T....and with that package you get the panoramic roof. I just think there is some confusion depending on the extra option pkgs vs independent options.....just my .02 cents worth.

Edited by cds71
  • Like 1

Ordered my edge sport today. Hope it comes with the heated steering wheel. I also hope the it dosent come with a front plate mounted on it. It says on build sheet 153 order code front plate. We don't need front plates

Call your salesperson and make sure that they do not install the front plate mount. Normally the dealer attaches the front plate mount because certain states don't require front plates.

Ordered my edge sport today. Hope it comes with the heated steering wheel. I also hope the it dosent come with a front plate mounted on it. It says on build sheet 153 order code front plate. We don't need front plates

Go back and Please check from your dealer if your getting heated steering wheel with your Sport trim and post back here. Thanks!

Ford just called me and told me they pretty sure u can't get a heated steering wheel on the sport

Looks like Cds71 was giving wrong info from his salesman. There NO! heating steering wheel on Sport trim like official ford website says and my dealership in New Hampshire confirm. CDs71 maybe your salesman has not been working there long and trying to tell you what you want to hear to make a sale. If he knows away to get heated steering wheel in Sport trim have him email head quarters and other dealership to show them how so we can all get heated steering wheel in Sport trim if true.

Looks like Cds71 was giving wrong info from his salesman. There NO! heating steering wheel on Sport trim like official ford website says and my dealership in New Hampshire confirm. CDs71 maybe your salesman has not been working there long and trying to tell you what you want to hear to make a sale. If he knows away to get heated steering wheel in Sport trim have him email head quarters and other dealership to show them how so we can all get heated steering wheel in Sport trim if true.

I emailed my dealer rep....to verify the info on the heated steering wheel and the adaptive cruise control. Did the dealership from New Hampshire check the 51D driver pkg?

There is a notice out clarifying that it is Active Steering that is not available, not Active Cruise Control.

Also looking at the latest US Order Guide I don't see any way to get heated steering wheel on a Sport. I don't have access to see Canadian order guides, but it could be possible in Canada.

• Like 2