sajid.ali

Edge-13 (40k-km) click sound from front right

I am experiencing this problem since the day my vehicle got hit from another car on right side of my vehicle, impact came to my vehicle on wheel, fender and passenger side door. (pics attached)

Ford Body shop has repaired the door & Fender and replaced the wheel rim, as it has big scratch on it.

after the repair work done every morning when i cross first speed-breaker (bump) on my way to office it gives me click sound. I am unable to get from where it is coming (whether suspension, control arm or any other part connected to the front right wheel).

This sound come only if vehicle speed is 20km/hr or above. if it cross the speed breaker below this speed then sound wont come.

I have notified dealer in this regard, they kept the vehicle for 2days but remain unable to find anything.

Need expert opinions.

post-26459-0-04507800-1414569312_thumb.jpg

post-26459-0-54139900-1414569348_thumb.jpg

Since the issue started after the accident & repair, it is most probably due to that.

Is it a sound that comes only once on that speed breaker above 20 km/h on a single start? or every time you pass the same bump (without turning the engine off)?

Sound came only when vehicle is parked for long period / overnight. once it crossed 1-2 bumps it went away

Again went to dealer for the same problem, they carried out Road test in the morning after vehicle was siting whole night and come to the conclusion that lower arm need to be changed, although they change the part but sound is still there.