kyle5782

2011 Front End on a 2008

Hi all, anyone do a front end swap and put a 2nd generation grille, bumper and headlights on their 1st generation edge? If so, roughly how much did it cost?

I really like the look of the front ends on the newer edges and want HID lights but refuse to put them in halogen reflectors. Trying to decide if I should do a front end swap or just get the aftermarket lights for my 08

Edited by kyle5782

Did you ever find Any info on the front end conversion? I want to do the same thing to my 2010 but have no idea if it's even possible.

Someone has but I dont know. The main piece would be the upper radiator support bracket. This allows for the different headlights. You would also possibly cut the geadlight pigtails as you would be going from basic to halogen projects that function as high/low. It's not a hard conversion.

I totally wasn't awake yet when writing that, been doped up on oxy these last 48hrs.

easiest swap would be to find a wrecked version and take it all. I think the fenders may be the same not sure. but if they aren't you would need. hood/fenders/headlights/upper radiator support/front bumper/grill/ the bumper support is different too I believe/...few other odds/ends also. the DRL I'd just get the drivebright ones.